Friday, December 23, 2011

Qualifications of Men Special (Baseball)

I'm just write what Hyeonmu and Yangshin saying alright..
1:6.. Yang Joon Hyuk must win if he don't want to buy some food for them..
First Batter Jeon Hyeonmu..
Girl : How many do you ecpect to hit?
Hyeonmu : Out of 12..
Joon Hyuk : He won't hit any.
Hyeonmu : I'm a little pressure since I'm the first batter so I think 8 hits.
Joon Hyuk : You must be joking.....
His stance..It looks pretty good..
Hyeonmu got to hit it and Yangshin said "Look at this guy"..
After the third he don't got to hit and Yangshin said "That's the real you"..
Hyeonmu : It's finished?
Joon Hyuk : 4 hits.. That's a lot for you..

After Hyeonbin is Yangshin..Time to see god of baseball play..
Joon HYuk : 11 is too much.
Hyeonmu : That's old man isn't the same as back in the day.
After the last ball Hyeonmu said "He's still alive"..

After Lee kyungkyu is Yangshin..
Hyeongbin : The batting legend.
Hyeonmu : He won't miss the first pitch.
He's really good at baseball.
You could be a pro! ( He's definitely a pro, now he's not a pro but ordinary people who loves baseball)
Hyeongbin : Perfect batting.
Hyeonmu : He could be a pro baseball player.

After Kim Tae Woo and Lee Yunseok is Yangshin again..
Lee Yunseok : You seem to be trying harder than when you used to be a pro.
Joon Hyuk : I'm nervous right now.
Hyeonmu : He's trying harder then during the Korean Series.
Lee Yunseok : I keep admiring him. (me too)
Hyeonmu : Hey,Junhyuk!
Finally just what I'm expected he will win..
Score of 32:33
That's why he's god of baseball..
Kim Tae Won : It's the first time I've seen him bat and he's really good..
Hyeonmu : Today was your first time?
You're really awesome.
Kim Tae Won : It was my first.. ( me too..this is my first time to see him play a baseball after he's retirement..After that I watch all his video to see him play as a pro)
Joon Hyuk : Please take some interest in me.
Hyeonmu : First time since retirement.
Kim Tae Won : Wow,he's really cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment