Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to our member god Yoon Kye Sang


생일 축하 해요!!!! Yesterday is yoon kyesang birthday..Let's wish together to our member god Kyesang..=) Perhaps member of god wish to him.. And I seen danny oppa wish to kyesang oppa in twitter..But unfortunately, kyesang oppa doesn't have a twitter.. I hope he want to make it.. So that it's will be complete for our family.. Only him doesn't have a twitter.. When he still in god they celebrate together with danny.. Because danny oppa birthday is after 2 day..In 22 Dis.. They share a cake.. I miss that time.. huhu..Tomorrow is Danny oppa birthday..So don't forget to wish him in twitter okay.. I must waiting until 11 p.m.. Doesn't you think yoon kye sang oppa handsome in this photo?huhu.. But he looks quite handsome if he wear a sunglasses.. We will see you in our maknae Kim Tae Woo oppa wedding okay.. I can't wait for it!! I want to see 5 of you again in one event or concert.. god forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment