Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kang Hodong please comeback!!!

I already miss you..I can see from your eyes how hard that time..Your eyes full of tears..Your eyes tell me that you don't want to leaving this industry but you have..I'm so sorry if i said this..What a stupid person you guys ha?You have no right to judge a person!!You don't know how big his sacrifice he has made..Please use your brain before want to talk about someone..He always try to make you laugh every week..But this is what you give him?Everyone makes a mistake..As a human we have to accept that..Hyung,please comeback..What makes me cry when i read the comments..You don't know how we really miss you.. I don't know how can they say like that..Where's their heart? Every sunday you're the person who makes me laugh until tears..You know what..Since you leave this industry I rarely see 1N2D because i feel something missing..and that's you hyung..What I want you to know is we always support you and always loving you..You're the great MC..and also my legend of sireum..Please comeback my big boy..We always waiting for you..We know now you're having hard time..You have to know that we will always by your side..We all love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment