Friday, December 23, 2011

Having a game of baseball with members of Qualifications of Men (Yangshin)

I'll write what he said in ep 129 in Qualification of Men Special..
G : What do you think about having a game of baseball with the members?
Yangshin : I have no answer.
                Each man to his own..... 
                Who has sporting ability besides Gukjin?
G : Taewon said he played in elementary.
Yangshin : Please tell him not to say things like that.
                What a load of baloney.
                The thing that worries me is...
                It's been exactly one year since I retired.
                I haven't exercised at all. (but now you have)
                My belly keeps getting bigger.
                I'm worried for myself.
                
             

No comments:

Post a Comment