Wednesday, December 28, 2011

G.o.d Reunion at Kim Tae woo's Wedding

 This is the old photo.. This is 4th album of god.. I'm not expected to see them 5 in our maknae wedding.. He's bring all the people happy.. Our maknae now will have a new life for him.. How about the others? I'm looking forward to Joon oppa.. When will you want to get married? Still don't have a girlfriend? haih..
It's been a long time to wait their 5 picture together..I think 8 years I'm waiting for this.. I'm very happy to see them again.. In one big event for our maknae Kim Tae Woo.. It's so meaningful not only me but for them too I think.. My tears comes out not because I'm sad but this tears means happiness.. Look at them.. They still looks same.. Joon oppa still with his blond hair.. and now I'm waiting for their comeback album..haha..
Is it possible right? Hoi just talk about that.. Maybe next year the legend will return.. Look at Kye Sang oppa.. I don't know why I'm so happy to see him with all the member of god.. Seriously.. I'm speechless when I saw him walk together with Joon oppa.. I'm so excited that time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment