Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to our member god Danny Ahn

생일 축하 해요!!!Happy birthday oppa!! I wish you'll success in your life and I hope one day i can see you with the other member.. Now i miss to hear you to rap.. huhu..  Last day I heard when last time I saw you in Music Bank with Hoi and Taewoo.. I imagine that all of you will singing god songs in Taewoo wedding.. That's will be awesome.. We have 4 day before our maknae wedding.. I guess 4 of you will doing something for him..Include Kye Sang.. I also imagine that Joon,Kye Sang,you and hoi will sit in same table.. wow.. I'm so excited.. I almost forgot, I wish you in twitter and i hope you can see it.. please take care of yourself okay..=)
One more thing, please told Joon oppa to get married soon..Because I want to see it..and mostly is you already said that you will married if Joon oppa married first..huhu.. Can't wait for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment