Monday, December 26, 2011

Lee Sugeun wins Best Show/Entertainment MC Award

I know that he will win..He deserve to win.. Lee Sugeun, I never forget about you.. I'm your fans right? Yesterday when I watch you in 2011 KBS Entertainment Award and you got it.. I'm very happy.. One of the flower that you've is from Kim Byeongman.. Both of you really cute.. When you give a speech I saw byeongman smile to you.. But i feel so bad about his wife.. “Honey, you’re watching, right? Let us have hope and I want to believe that you will get your health back next year. I want to say I love you” .I hope his wife just fine and get better.. He also talk about Kang Hodong..  “I miss his voice. Want to think of it as the motto in life and next year, hope to be with him here with a voice even louder. I want to send out this honor to Kang Ho Dong sunbaenim who I respect so much.”
I miss him too.. 1days 2 night also win. They said they will share this award with Kang Hodong.. 
Please comeback hyung!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment