Thursday, December 22, 2011

Jeon Hyeonmu & Yang Joon Hyuk

Actually I can't believe it.. But nothing impossible in this world right? God of baseball bestfriend with this funny guy.. There must a story behind it.. Can I start? Let's start our story..haha.. When Sungmin leaving Qualification of Men because of his problems.. Yang Joon Hyuk start to be a new member of QOM.. Another person leaving QOM too..He's one of the actor in Fugutive Plan B who as a police.. As well as Yang Joon Hyuk.. He became a new member of QOM.. Being on that show with Yang Joon Hyuk,they're building up friendship together.. Jeon Hyeonmu said "I think we're the closest among the members of the show..We're both new and others don't really care for us..We have to take care of each other otherwise Joon hyuk will have nobody to depend on..He leans on me a lot..It's uncomfortable..He's heavy guy..I'm being really nice to him actually.." That's their story..Still don't believe it..I'll post another photo to you.. But they said they're rival.. 2nd task for them is tap dance..They must learn and show to judge..The judge must choose who will tap dance solo..Both of them don't make it..Yang Joon Hyuk said "am i better than hyeonmu?" The judge said "you're same level with him"..Yang Joon Hyuk said" I'm better than him"..haha.. They fight each other.. Okay..The end..haha..I'll post another photo to show you that they're bestfriend..uhu..bye3

No comments:

Post a Comment