Monday, November 5, 2012

g.o.d reunited in One Table Yoon Kye Sang

Omo, did you believe that?? For the first time since 8 years ago.. It's brought too many tears because of that.. For the first time I heard that, I don't believe that Yoon Kye Sang will invited g.o.d for the last episode of One Table and he cooks for them.. You can watch it in youtube.. Only a teaser.. If you want a full episode just wait.. I can't express how happy I am .. Park Joon Hyung tweet about their reunited.. I can see the future of g.o.d.. They will make a comeback for sure.. Seriuosly, because I can see Yoon Kye Sang.. He missed the moment when with g.o.d.. At the end of the teaser, they shed a tears.. Yoon Kye Sang make me cry.. Even I don't understand what they said.. i can feel what their feeling right there.. Please comeback soon ! I don't care if I've to wait for a long time, just make a comeback.. I'm happy to see 5 of you in one table.. I'm always love you as a fangod.. god forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment