Saturday, November 17, 2012

Kim Tae Woo comments on possible g.o.d promotions

Hye, so hows?? Are you getting excited about this news?? For me I'm very happy to hear that.. Absolutely excited.. I can't describe how happy I am today.. First I got to watch part 2 for One Table .Secondly , SOn hoyoung won in Immortal Song 2 and this is the most why I'm happy today.. Thanks for give your fans a chance to see you again.. I mean g.o.d .. But one thing that I want most is if you will do a comeback I want yoon kye sang also there.. It's not because I'm not appreciate what you guys do but i'm truly want him back.. From what I saw him in One table today, I know he miss g.o.d and he want to comeback..  I know that.. i just hope yoon kye sang realize that his fans need him in g.o.d.. Without him, i don't know..

No comments:

Post a Comment