Sunday, November 25, 2012

Kim Tae Woo T-School Album

 Hye... I'm happy.. So happy.. Finally what I'm waiting for , i got it.. This is photobook T-school album.. Who buy his album would know.. hehe^^ I buy special edition/limited edition.. Actually I want his first album T-Virus but there's no stock for that album..hmm.. Maybe this week,I'll buy another one.. Hope I got enough money to buy it..
 This is the cover album.. How is it? I never know that someday i'll get his album.. Unbelievable.. That's because I'm in malaysia.. It's too hard to find his album.. There's no Kim Tae Woo album in here.. If I finished to buy his album,. next i'll buy g.o.d album..  Even all of your album is expensive I rather to buy it ,because that's the only one way for me.. If my dad still here, he maybe going be mad to me.. ahha.. His fault actually.. He loves jpop and I love kpop.. So ? He can buy jpop songs.. wHY I can't?? am i right?? haha
Kim Tae Woo oppa, If you read this .. I just want you to know that I'm your fan, fangod.. I don't know how to make you know me.. I'm always tweet you in twitter, post in your youtube, cyworld.. Always love all member of g.o.d

No comments:

Post a Comment