Thursday, November 15, 2012

My new hobby

Hye, just want to share my new hobby... Since I went to University , I love to watch movies.. Anything kind of movie.. I prefer english, korean and hindustan movies rather than malay movies.. I'm too bored live in Muadzam Shah.. There's no entertainment.. So what i'm gonna to do when I'm bored was watched movies.. Last 2 week or 3 weeks ,I watched movies 8pm till 5 am.. haha.. I'm too bored.. But now since i buy a cable, everyday I'll played every kind of videos in youtube.. First, of course g.o.d and then I'll search whatever related to my 3 khan.. haha.. yeah, i know i'm silly girl.. haha.. Yesterday I watched Ghajini .. Great movie.. Aamir Khan as a main character.. happy beginning and sad ending of the story.. I think this is the most movie that I've seen Aamir Khan was so handsome,,smart and blablabla.. Seriuosly.. For Shahrukh khan I prefer Don 2.. I know if i like someone i'll search everything about that people.. That's me.. but they can't beat my only g.o.d.. If i found new person and i really2 love 'that people' still can't beat how much i love g.o.d. Why? because they're the first and the last one that will entered in my life.. So for this case, i know i love my 3 khan especially aamir khan, you can see next month what will i'll be..

No comments:

Post a Comment