Wednesday, November 28, 2012

T-Virus Concert vs Album Word I'd Want To Say

 Hye buddy.. How are you today?? Actually I'm in big problem.. That's because of money.. haha.. You want to give me some money?? haha.. Just kidding.. Actually I want to buy his album.. But I don't know which one? This album, RM 80..

For this T-Virus Concert is RM 150.. How?? I don't have enough money to buy this.. But If i'm think about it again, better buy this than RM80.. Can I sacrified just like before??  In I day I just eat one time only for buy T-School album.. haha.. Because my mom birthday on this December.. I want to buy some gift for her.. So it's not enough money.. Arghhhh!! Stress! My mom or taewoo?? If you as me?? who will you choose? of course mom right?? haha.. I don't know3!!! Enough money or not i still have to buy it.. In my saving I've Rm 200.. Is it enough to buy both of that?? My mom present and taewoo dvd concert??

No comments:

Post a Comment