Saturday, November 17, 2012

121117 윤계상의 One Table E011 Part 2

Firstly I want to thanks to who upload this video in youtube..It's so meaningful for me,not just for me but to all fangod.. There is no subs in this video and I don't understand at all.. Only certain words..  What I'm gonna to say is i want Yoon Kye Sang be back to god.. From what I saw, he miss god.. I didn't know what Taewoo said to him, for the first time I saw taewoo be mature , i know he wants kye sang back to god.. all the member wants him back.. This part full of emotion.. It's too sad for me, and the tears come out.. All the member cried at the end..  From what Taewoo said, it's possible for g.o.d comeback and I hope kye sang also there.. Most happiness part is when Hoi played a piano a song is Sky Blue Balloon.. the best part is when Kye Sang sing, 'anyonghaseyo g.o.d imnida'..  That's make me think that he still part of g.o.d.. He seems to be happy with that.. ^^ Let's all wish that g.o.d will be back soon with 5 members.. always love them..fangod

No comments:

Post a Comment