Monday, January 2, 2012

Yang Joon Hyuk follow me on Twitter

Yang Joon Hyuk follow me on twitter? Is it true? Am I dreaming right now? I can't describe how happy am I..Happy,sad and confuse.. Mix of feeling.. He follow me yesterday.. You know what.. I'm just kidding with my friend that he will follow me.. god of baseball follow me.. How do you feel If you is me? His the 2nd person that follow me..First is Lee Sugeun but he not active anymore..I'm so sad.. 2nd is Yang Joon Hyuk..
What lucky am I.. haha.. I'm not expected that he will follow me.. I really sad he can follow me..and Why taewoo can't follow me? Yang Joon Hyuk his follower more than 100000... But Taewoo 10000.. Whatever!! Now I can ask him whatever I want..I'm sure that he'll reply.. haha..Happy! Lucky person!!! 
Love you Yangshin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment