Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sir Ven

For the first time i saw him.. i never thought that he'll be meaning person in my life...haha.. he's the first one and will be the last best teacher in my life.. he's a great person that i know.. he's the best teacher in the whole world.. he's ready to sacrified his time to student.. i'm really respect him.. no one can be just like him.. sir!!! i love you!! yesterday my bestfriend message and she make sad face and told me that my lovely sir was gone,he'll never comeback again.. want you know how my feeling??then she said just a joke.. i don't know that's time.. i don't know why i'm crying already.. i think i'll die and i'm shock.. now i know that i love him as a teacher.. no one can beat him.. he's the best teacher to me ever and ever!!!don't leave me now bcoz u've to teach me until the very end..

p/s:: i'm very appriciate what u've done to me..Thank for everything sir...

No comments:

Post a Comment