Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm in love with you...

Because i'm in love with you i can't breathe like before,
Because i'm in love with you i can't think directly,
Because i'm in love with you i felt like in heaven right now,
Because i'm in love with you i feel dying already,
This is reason because i'm in love with you...

Your brightly smile make me felt peaceful..
You're the one of the important person in my life..
You're the part of my life..
I hope i can meet you soon even for a day, i'll take you as my king..haha
I know you always sing this song right??
Your voice can make everybody love in you..
And this is why i'm in love with you..

You're the best among the best in the whole world..
You're such a good person, good friend..
I hope you're always success for what you're doing..
And maybe i think you're to young to retirement.
I hope you can think again about your retirement...
I'm sure all of your fans don't agree including me..hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment