Monday, October 15, 2012

Who know me, they will know them too =)

Hye!! I think it's quite long not story about them right?? hmm.. Let's start our story.. hehe.. Before that did you know them? This only korean group that I love.. Only one now and forever.. g.o.d ( Groove Over Dose ).. Park Joon Hyung, Yoon Kye Sang, Danny Ahn, Son Hoyoung and Kim Tae Woo.. Who know me they will know each of them..  Especially Kim Tae Woo.. hehe.. Will you believe it?? If you don't just ask my friend..  Everyday I will talk about them to my friend.. I think almost in my class know I love Kim Tae Woo..  They will ask me who's Kim Tae Woo?? Then start for me to story about him.. But in the same times I talk about g.o.d too.. I think they might be boring now.. I know I'm not good as other fangod.. But I only can promise to them that I will try my best to make my friends know about them.. I don't care what will they say.. It's my job right as a fangod??  If I can, I want all of in this University know them..  If they said anything bad about g.o.d ,they hurt me too.. Maybe someday when g.o.d make a comeback, they can't say they don't know about g.o.d because I already told them..  I always be fangod until the end of my life.. I'm promise for that.. Even for whole of my life I can't meet them, I always loving them and they're part of my life since 3 year ago.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment