Monday, December 17, 2012

god Yoon Kye Sang and god Kim Tae Woo


Hye.. Did you see that picture right? Yoon Kye Sang and Kim Tae Woo.. I don't know If you realise or not.. After I watch One Table , it's make me think between this 2 guys.. Before this, I just know that Taewoo with Danny and Kye Sang with Hoi.. But after I watched it, I realise that actually Kye sang loved Taewoo more between the other member.. And I know Taewoo also loved him .. for 4 years they lived together.. Everyday ,Kye Sang bullied his younger brother Taewoo.. I'm so sorry Kye Sang for blame you ..  Now there's no more misunderstanding between them... I'm happy ^^

One Table's Yoon Kye Sang

Joon Hyung : Being here this with the younger brohter(god) that I loved the most. I'm really thankful for                                                allowing us to be in this place and also thank to kye sang for invited us here. I'm so proud of you , my brothers.^^

Okay,I just skip what they said..
Danny : When 6th album, we always greeting '1,2,3 god imnida' .It's felt something missing.. Because of 4 of us.. 

Taewoo : It's felt unpleasant.. 
Before Kye Sang went to military, Taewoo ask Kye Sang, 'Hyung , what do you think of doing                       god together again? Kye Sang keep reject it 'No,No,No'. Reason 'I was the one who ran , As I promised to go up the summit with the acting path that I choose, If I were go back again, just how disgraceful would it be'. Between 4 of us , Kye Sang ask me first, 'Taewoo, hyung is doing this program (One Table) and want to invite you all on it'.

Kye Sang : 'I did not withdram because I wanted to be an actor. My reason is I want to quit to be a celebrity. But my path is going be actor. You know it too, how much I loved god,how much I want to be together. You had no idea how much I love you. That why I felt dissapointed. My most beloved Hoyoung ,my most beloved Taewoo. Last year, Taewoo made this kind of request to me. During the wedding ,'Hyung ,can you go up and sing together?'. I really wanted to sing for my maknae. Really, Sincerely. But what did I say.. What was that.. I can't do it.. and it was not a big deal actually. My youngest brother is getting married and even that, I didn't even give you a present. What was that.. This is not it.. Ahh.. you are my beloved younger brother but.. huh..

Happy ending ..
Kye Sang : I think now ,I can be happy again.. ^_^

p/s : I just hope that someday they will make a comeback as 5.. I'm really happy that after 8 year,this misunderstanding was end.. Please be happy.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment