Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kim Tae Woo & Yang Joon Hyuk

You all probably wonder what relationship about them right? Actually nothing.. hehe.. I'm just shock when I wake up early this morning and you know what? I'm dreaming of them.. I don't know how it can be.. Kim tae woo sshi and Joon hyuk sshi..? Maybe because I'm fan of them..
I will story to you.. I met Joon hyuk sshi but I don't know where?? He had some dinner with his friends.. That time, I'm really happy got to met him.. Finally I met someone who I admire most.. I met him,get his signature and we talk together.. hehe..Awesome.. He really kind-hearted.. I ask him did he know kim tae woo? he said he know him.. Did you know what I try to ask him?? I ask him if he can buy tae woo sshi album for me?? because I really want tae woo album.. I'm begging him to buy it for me.. I will give him money to buy it..  You know what, he agree to buy.. He will post to me taewoo's album.. I don't know why this dream so strange.. Maybe I really want tae woo album until I dream of him.. arghhhh!! so strange.. I feel shy.. When I think back,it's funny dreams.. right? haha.. I'm sure all of you will laugh when heard my story..
huh.. When will I get to buy his album..? I want T-Virus.. I really hope someday I get to met both of them and tell my story to them.. Surely they will laugh..haha .One thing,did you know what language that I use?? English language.. haha.. Not korean..

No comments:

Post a Comment