Friday, April 20, 2012

Congratulations to Kim Tae Woo !! His daughter was born !!

 Yesterday was meaningfully moment to him.. 18/04/2012, 2pm, date for his daughter.. Our maknae got a baby first.. I'm sure other member will envy him..haha.. I'm really excited and happy when I heard this from god fans.. Unbelievable.. I thought she will born in May.. I wonder how she look. This must be the best present for his coming birthday.. Right?
This guy who discharged from military 3 years ago.. Comeback with strong song and vocal.. Now he became a dad.. Papa Taewoo!! I almost forget.. How I know? I know from my friend.. She know from taewoo fans cafe.. He said he cried a lot..He didn't tell her name yet but he is calling as 'Baby T' at that moment( which means T for tae woo).. T for his name Taewoo.. So sweet.. I hope she will be good daughter for her parents..

No comments:

Post a Comment