Sunday, November 7, 2010

jyp text messages to??

Park Jin Young confesses, WonderGirls and I don't play around well these days
Producer singer Park Jin Young (37) talks about the WonderGirls members going into adolescence period.

Also on the show, Park Jin Young sent out text messages to the singers under him the message
Who am I to you?.
And 2AM Jo Kwon answered (An existence close to god), Kim TaeWoo replied (The father of my life), Son HoYoung replied (My ideal type). 2PM Nich Khun also gave a cute answer (The teacher who likes the rice cake I bought)haha.

Park Jin Young also revealed on the show, I like to work with people whom.I like rather than sings well.
And these people are G.O.D, WonderGirls, 2AM and 2PM.

PS: It seems like the Newsis article left out Rain's answer.
Rain replied with, Hyung, you sure you didn't send this message to the wrong person?
JYP also send it to Danny but he don't reply. Typical Danny.


I hope that JYP can work with them once again.
Even if god will not be under JYPE anymore.
Tae Woo and HoYoung also can come with good music and lyrics.
Just that I love god and JYP combo more sure be great.

PS:: Jyp work with hoyoung in his mini album..
Hoyoung album will release in 2011..

No comments:

Post a Comment